- Uninstall Instruction
Local.fm is a tool created on top of Last.fm's web services, it uses the information retrieved from last.fm and your own music collection to compile playlists which you can play in the player of your choice or save for later.
Key features of the program include:
- Create a playlist with tracks similar to a specified track
- Create a playlist with the most tracks tagged as a specified tag
- Create a playlist with the user-tagged tracks as a specified tag
- Export playlists as WPL or M3U
- Support for playing in Winamp and Windows Media Player
- Inline sample previewing for tracks from Last.fm
- Easy to use interface
Local.fm is a product developed by Last. This site is not directly affiliated with Last. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Local.fm?
How do I uninstall Local.fm in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Local.fm in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Local.fm in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 3K
Downloads: 165 216
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista