- Uninstall Instruction
Link Commander Review
Link Commander is a marvelous and innovative bookmark manager which facilitates the easy creation and maintenance of your Internet bookmark collections in a format which is browser-independent and enables the easy porting of bookmark collections from one computer to another.
The classic two-panel user interface even makes it possible to work with two bookmark collections at a time. Amazingly, current link descriptions can easily be retrieved from the original web pages. A flexible sorting system, combined with an incremental search facility provides you with quick access to the bookmarks you currently desire. The software monitors your browsing activity in real time when using any supported browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox, Opera and others). It also monitors the clipboard for internet addresses, making the saving of desired links a snap!
- Confirm the availability of links and search for duplicates with its sophisticated tools
- Synchronize your link collections with corresponding folders or with your Internet Explorer "Favorites" collection, thereby keeping your collections up-to-date
- Import or export your favorite bookmarks to your browser's native format or to standard HTML documents
- Protect folders and/or entire collections with a password
- Exchange bookmark collections with your friends and colleagues using Link Commander's easy email feature
- You can even browse the internet using Link Commander's built-in multi-page browser
Link Commander is a product developed by Resortlabs. This site is not directly affiliated with Resortlabs. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Link Commander?
How do I uninstall Link Commander in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Link Commander in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Link Commander in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?