- Uninstall Instruction
jMemorize is an free open-source Java application that manages your learning processes by using flashcards and the famous Leitner system. jMemorize makes memorizing facts not only more efficient but also more fun. It boosts your whole learning experience and features categories, statistics and a visually appealing and intuitive interface.
See what this program has for you:
- Maintain hundreds of flash cards and arrange them by categories
- Cards are fully Unicode powered, of course
- Use text formatting on your cards
- Features a intelligent learning algorithm that knows when you should learn which cards
- Check you learn status at a glance with the motivating learn chart
- Import and export different file formats like XML, CSV, RTF and PDF for easy printing
- Customize your learn session settings in numerous ways, including which category and what types of cards to learn, adding time limits, learning cards with flipped card sides and choosing from different learn schedules
jMemorize is a product developed by Riad. This site is not directly affiliated with Riad. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall jMemorize?
How do I uninstall jMemorize in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall jMemorize in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall jMemorize in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?