- Uninstall Instruction
Java Launcher Review
Java Launcher is a powerful and easy-to-use Java tool, designed to help you get the most from the development platform. The app lets you quickly run Java applications, and boasts a range of a tools for handling Java files and creating executables.
Features of the program:
- Run Java applications and applets by double-clicking class files in Explorer
- Display Java source code in text format and class hierarchy in graphic format by right-clicking class files in Explorer
- Examine contents of JAR and ZIP files in details without extracting them by just one right-clicking in Explorer
- Compile thousands of Java files by just one right-clicking in Explorer
- Execute thousands of applications and applets by just right-clicking in Explorer
- Debug thousands of applications and applets by just one right-clicking in Explorer
- Create Windows EXE files
- The software automatically generates an advanced Help System for JDK (or) J2SE documentations without taking your precious energy and time
Java Launcher is a product developed by Syncedit. This site is not directly affiliated with Syncedit. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Java Launcher?
How do I uninstall Java Launcher in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Java Launcher in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Java Launcher in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-17
File size: 128K
Downloads: 107 590
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista