- Uninstall Instruction
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats
32 and 64 bit versions are available.
iTunes is a product developed by Apple Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with Apple Inc.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall iTunes?
How do I uninstall iTunes in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall iTunes in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall iTunes in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
Developer: Apple Inc.
File size: 177092424
Downloads: 139 026
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista