iPi Recorder Review
iPi Recorder 2.x. is a multi-camera video recording tool.
It works with MS Kinect (or ASUS Xtion) cameras , Sony PlayStation Eye cameras and DirectShow-compatible webcams (USB and FireWire).
WITH iPi Motion Capture™ YOU CAN:
- Record multi-camera video in regular office / home environment (with iPi Recorder 2.x)
- Track 3D human motions right at your desktop and produce 3D animation.
- Clean-up / edit 3D animation using integrated clean-up / keyframing tools.
- Transfer motions to 3D character and export 3D animation to most popular formats including FBX, BVH, Collada.
iPi Recorder 2.x. is compatible with iPi Mocap Studio 2.x ( http://ipi-mocap-studio.en.softonic.com/).
iPi Motion Capture™ IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya, Valve Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity, CINEMA 4D, Lightwave, Poser, DAZ3D, Blender and others.
iPi Motion Capture™ WORKS WITH OFF-THE-SHELF EQUIPMENT:
- 1 or 2 Kinect / Xtion depth sensors or 3 to 6 Sony PS Eye cameras;
- Runs on regular PC with gaming class videocard.
iPi Mocap Studio 2.x. 30 days Trial Version can be downloaded for free.
After the end of 30 days trial period, iPi Mocap Studio Trial Version will continue functioning but animation export will be disabled.
- No need special lighting, background and the team of technicians.
- No need for clumsy sensor suits with reflective markers.
- Portable system that can be packed in a backpack with as less as 20-30 minutes set-up and calibration time.
- Allow up to 20 by 20 feet capture volume with minimum required space as small as 9 by 5 feet.
- With integrated animation clean-up and motion transfer tools you do not necessarily need expensive 3rd party applications.
- Affordable solution.
Our users are filmmakers, CG animators, videogame developers, broadcast motion graphics designers and prosumers.
Our customers are from: entertainment, 3D design, education, military.
iPi Recorder is a product developed by iPi Soft. This site is not directly affiliated with iPi Soft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.