- Uninstall Instruction
iNet Protector Review
With iNet Protector you can restrict internet access at specified times or on demand. You can also password protect internet connection. Timer feature allows you to disable Internet connection after a specified amount of time. You can limit which programs and features have access to the internet (for example, e-mail).
Key features and benefits:
- Restrict Internet access automatically at specified times
- Password protect Internet connection
- Enable and disable Internet on demand
- Allow Internet access for a specified amount of time
- Allow only specified services or programs such as e-mail
- Allow only specified websites
- Set daily internet usage limits
- For Parents - Protect your kids from using the Internet too much
- For Businesses - Keep employees from online entertainment at work
iNet Protector is a product developed by Blumentals Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Blumentals Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall iNet Protector?
How do I uninstall iNet Protector in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall iNet Protector in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall iNet Protector in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-15
Developer: Blumentals Software
File size: 8K
Downloads: 137 610
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista