HyperTerminal Private Edition (HTPE) Review
HyperTerminal Private Edition (HTPE) is an upgrade from the standard HyperTerminal program which is included in every copy of Windows 95/98 and NT 4.0. It offers many features that you won't find in the standard program, making it an essential version for those who frequently use the standard HyperTerminal client.
HyperTerminal offers the following features:
- Microsoft Windows security bug fixed
- Fully compatible with Windows 2000
- Supports VT320 terminal emulation, which is used by many businesses for access to applications running on UNIX and VMS host computers
- Enhanced printing control to print through Windows’ print driver
- Dozens of other quality improvements
HyperTerminal Private Edition (HTPE) is a product developed by Hilgraeve. This site is not directly affiliated with Hilgraeve. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.