- Uninstall Instruction
This program processes the data obtained by the sociometric test performed on a group of subjects. The study of the output graphs is a useful tool to analyze the social dynamics within the group.
- Implement a simple and effective user interface. Facilitates and accelerates the initial phase of data entry.
- Results of the analysis in a graphical format. Provides a rapid assessment of the results.
- Export of analysis results in graphical format. The analyst can use any word processor or spreadsheet to create a document of the group dynamics that integrates only the significant graphics.
- From 1 to 10 questions. A question may be positive (acceptance) or negative (rejection).
- From 1 to 50 subjects.
- From 1 to 10 answers for each question.
- Bar graph. Displays the number of acceptances and rejections obtained by subjects.
- Target graph. Displays the subjects divided into categories.
- Sociogram. Displays the choices between subjects.
- User interface in english and italian language.
The data entry is designed to speed up the operation which in itself is really exhausting and boring.
The number of questions and answers can be changed at will by the user. The competition offers very limited options in this field.
The structure of the graphs is managed by the user through some options to optimize the display. Other's software simply can't do it.
The routing of the connections of the sociogram is simple and effective. The connections are easily visible.
The user of this software is a teacher or psychologist who has to assess the group dynamics within a group of subjects.
GroupDynamics is a product developed by Simone Capretti. This site is not directly affiliated with Simone Capretti. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall GroupDynamics?
How do I uninstall GroupDynamics in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall GroupDynamics in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall GroupDynamics in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?