- Uninstall Instruction
GEUP is a powerful program for learning and doing practical geometry on your computer. Its computation capacity alongside its graphic representation and ease of use make this a useful, versatile tool for learning and practicing math at any level.
With GEUP you can explore math in a visual and interactive way, building real-world mathematical models or creating interactive presentations with ease.
Some of its main features include:
* Can apply euclidean/non-euclidean, analytical, and transformational geometry.
* Can construct the basic geometric elements: points, lines, circles, polygons (including regular polygons), etc.
* Can calculate fast and precise loci (by points, lines, and circles).
* Enables geometric transformations (central and axial symmetry, reflection, translation, dilation, rotation, inversion).
* Can define cones.
* Can verify geometric properties (parallel, perpendicular, member, collinear, equidistant).
* Can define, combine, evaluate, and plot functions.
* Works with cartesian and polar coordinates.
* Can define user construction tools through macros.
* Can define animations on the construction.
* Can edit and modify the construction at any time.
* Easy to learn and use.
* Fully customizable, including multi-language support.
GEUP is a product developed by GEUP.net. This site is not directly affiliated with GEUP.net. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall GEUP?
How do I uninstall GEUP in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall GEUP in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall GEUP in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-14
File size: 3.45MB
Downloads: 497 648
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista