Geometry Dash Review
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
In this game, you play as a small cube with the goal of navigating through one obstacle after another in order to get to the end of the level.
As the game progresses, the cube can also be transformed into things like ball or a ship, each form having its own unique mechanics. This game consists of 18 challenging levels over the course of which you will be able to earn more than 100 rewarding achievements, while you can create as many custom levels as you want. Credit for the game’s acclaimed soundtrack goes to Newgrounds.
It should be obvious that a game like Geometry Dash is not going to have a plot and for a game like this one, you do not need one. The game is simple enough to just make you want to ensure that your cub character, which you can customize using the things that you unlock along the way, survives through each level.
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
Geometry Dash is a product developed by RobTop Games AB. This site is not directly affiliated with RobTop Games AB. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.