Game Editor Review
If you've got a great idea for a videogame but don't know where to start then Game Editor could hold the answer. Game Editor is a game design program that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, with little or no programming knowledge required.
Game Editor lets you design and develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices. There's no need to worry about system issues or compatibility, and no need to do anything other than come up with the ideas.
Features of the program:
- Event-driven development
- Propagate events to other actors
- Multiple levels in a single file
- Helper actors
- Transparent actors
- Infinite actors
- Z-Depth control
- Clone and remove actors
- Multiple animations per actor
- Set parent actors
- Create actor paths
- Full screen or window mode
- Configurable resolution and frame rate
- Configurable audio format
- Control the view as the actors
- Tile draw tool
- Global and local scripts
- Global and Local Actor variables
- Periodic and Random timers
Game Editor is a product developed by Game-editor. This site is not directly affiliated with Game-editor. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.