FPS Content Control Review
- Is a powerful tool for Internet access limitation and incoming content control.
- Working at the low level and did not depend on your browser and any external programs.
- Free program updates within version 3 - all new features and existent functionality extensions for free!
Content Guard has 4 key features:
1. The database describing "adult" content sites
- More than 160 000 alive and really existent sites
- Daily updates
2. Powerful heuristic analyzer:
- Checks incoming site's content before it goes to the browser
- Analyzing site texts in 7 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and Russian
- Detecting not only explicit "adult" content, but even indirect hints about erotica and pornography
3. Access limitation:
- Controlling access to the Internet, Social Networks and P2P Networks (direct file exchange)
- Access scheduling for every day
- Quotas - one-time access for some time to defined resources
- Your own lists of prohibited and eligible sites
4. User tracking:
- Internet access and resources blocking history log
- Automatic screenshots log
And also the Content Guard:
- Has handy interface
- Is quick and working invisible even for slow computers
- Has the reliable protection from hacking, stopping or uninstall attempts
FPS Content Control is a product developed by FPS Software. This site is not directly affiliated with FPS Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.