- Uninstall Instruction
Flame Painter 3 Review
Flame Painter 3 Key Features:
- Photoshop plugin (for CS5, CS6, CC) - only in Pro
- Open and save layered PSD files - only in Pro
- Export SVG vector format files - only in Pro
- Photoshop Blending Modes
- Hires renderer - only Pro
- SuperSmooth Antialiasing - only in Pro
- Multicore optimization
- Safe Boundary
- Editable vector layers - only in Pro
- Wacom tablet support - only in Pro
- Leap Motion Support
- Copy&paste layers to 3rd party apps - only in Pro
- Unlimited layers
Changes in 3.2 update:
- Wacom preserves tablet pressure data with vector layers
- Publishing artwork to online gallery without safe boundary fixed
- Switching between vector layers in Edit mode fixed
- Cancel HiRes rendering with “Esc” key
- Added file association on Mac OS
- More minor bugfixes
Flame Painter 3 is a product developed by escape-motions-s-r-o. This site is not directly affiliated with escape-motions-s-r-o. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Flame Painter 3?
How do I uninstall Flame Painter 3 in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Flame Painter 3 in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Flame Painter 3 in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-22
File size: 12K
Downloads: 233 710
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista