- Uninstall Instruction
FirePanel XP Review
FirePanel XP is an extension of the Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 firewall that uses a kernel-mode, stateful packet inspection method.
- See system stats, like uptime, installed patches, pagefile info, etc
- Monitor the allowed & dropped packets
- Monitor active & listening sockets, and kill applications using the socket
- Get TCP & UDP statistics
- Define which ports can listen for connections
- Define which programs can listen for connections
- Force Windows services to only listen on LAN or custom IP range
- Change the settings made by Windows and take control of your internet connection
- Protect your computers from hostile attacks, exploits, and probes
- Fully compliant with IPv4 and IPv6
FirePanel XP is a product developed by Router19. This site is not directly affiliated with Router19. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall FirePanel XP?
How do I uninstall FirePanel XP in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall FirePanel XP in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall FirePanel XP in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
File size: 1K
Downloads: 497 648
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista