RAD Studio™ Review
RAD Studio Rio empowers developers to create stunning, high performing apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux Server*, using the same native code base.
Design it, Build it, Run it!
The RAD Studio IDE supports you through the full development lifecycle to deliver a single source codebase that you simply recompile and redeploy.
Reach billions of users around the world with your apps!
Native code compiled to run directly on the CPU ensures fast apps for the best user experience. Integrated app-store packaging makes it easier than ever to reach Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android users.
Build connected applications!
An end-to-end solution for modern application development, from clients, to middleware, to the Enterprise backend
- Agile early design feedback across a range of devices using live preview powered by real data, both on device and in the IDE.
- Modern OOP practices, coupled with robust frameworks and a feature rich IDE. Supporting agile development teams worldwide.
- Integrated cross platform native debugging.
- Integrated unit testing, inline documentation, GOF design pattern support and audits and metrics will help you become a coding rock star!
- Collaboration and version control features.
- Hundreds of components for everything from creating user interfaces to database connectivity.
- In addition to the included VCL and FireMonkey components, a broad range of tools and components.
RAD Studio™ is a product developed by Embarcadero Technologies. This site is not directly affiliated with Embarcadero Technologies. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.