- Uninstall Instruction
Diji Album Editor Review
Diji Album software allows you to create electronic photo albums. Diji Album files resemble real photo albums and are just as fun and almost as easy to create. You can easily share your albums via e-mail as a single highly-compressed file (viewed with our free viewer) or as a self-extracting album file (no software needed to view), as self-running CD-ROMs or as web pages on the Internet.
Features of Diji Album Editor:
- Wizards allow you to rapidly create new albums from pictures and multimedia on your computer or retrieved from your digital camera or scanner
- Create eBooks from text and HTML files
- Creates auto-running CDs or DVDs for PC playback
- Creates DVD or VCD disks for playback on DVD players
- Albums can also be distributed by email or online as web pages on your site
- Recipients do not need to install any software to view
- Supports pictures, sounds, videos, HTML, text, buttons and more
- Completely customizable layout and styling of your album pages
- Albums can display automatically as slideshows with a page flip effect
- Includes all common image editing functions, rotation, cropping, red-eye removal, etc.
Diji Album Editor is a product developed by Xequte. This site is not directly affiliated with Xequte. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Diji Album Editor?
How do I uninstall Diji Album Editor in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Diji Album Editor in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Diji Album Editor in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 3K
Downloads: 528 587
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista