- Uninstall Instruction
dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL Review
dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides a comprehensive view of all differences between MySQL, MariaDB and Percona database schemas, generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization script that can be used to update database schema.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona support
* Fast comparison of any databases, including extra-large ones
* Clear display of comparison results
* Capability to save and load comparison settings
* Filtering, sorting, grouping for efficient management of compared objects
* Text comparison feature shows DDL differences of compared objects
* Synchronization script preview for any compared object
* Schema synchronization wizard allows you to generate a standard-driven synchronization script with additional options
* Integrated SQL editor for advanced work with SQL scripts and query files
* Well-tested functionality, reliable and safe for your database.
New Features and Improvements:
* Support for MySQL 5.7
* Redesigned Schema Comparison UI
* Redesigned Installation Wizard
* Support for Database Restore.
dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a product developed by Devart. This site is not directly affiliated with Devart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL?
How do I uninstall dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 350
Downloads: 149 894
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista