- Uninstall Instruction
dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server Review
dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server is a tool to compare and sync data of SQL Server databases. Analyze data differences in a well-designed user interface and synchronize comparison results in a convenient wizard.
dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server key features:
- Support of SQL Server 2008, 2005 (including Express editions), and 2000 (including MSDE edition)
- Rich options to customize data comparison and synchronization
- Execution of SQL files and scripts
- Comparison of tables and views
- Custom mapping of tables, columns, views, and schemas
- Comparison of native SQL Server backups
- Generating comparison and synchronization reports
- Command line interface
- New extended data comparison reports;
- Custom query result comparison;
- SQL Azure Support;
- Improved analysis of comparison results;
- SQL Server Management Studio Integration.
With dbForge Data Compare developers can tune their SQL database comparison, quickly analyze differences in a well-designed user interface and effortlessly synchronize data via a convenient wizard with additional options.
dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server is a product developed by Devart. This site is not directly affiliated with Devart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server?
How do I uninstall dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
File size: 288
Downloads: 163 697
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista