- Uninstall Instruction
DBDesigner 4 is a visual database design system that integrates database design, modeling, creation and maintenance into a single, seamless environment. It combines professional features and a clear and simple user interface to offer the most efficient way to handle your databases.
- Design Mode / Query Mode
- Reverse engineering MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and any ODBC databases
- Userdefined schema-generation
- Model-To-Database syncronisation
- Index support
- Automatic foreign key placement
- Weak entity support
- Standard Inserts storing and sync
- Full documentation capabilities
- Advanced model printing
- Output as image
- All MySQL datatypes with all options
- User defined datatypes
- Database storage, ability to save model within database
- Network-/Multiuser access through database storage
- Version control*
- SQL Query Builder
- SQL Command History
- SQL Command storage within model
- Plugin interface
DBDesigner is a product developed by Fabforce. This site is not directly affiliated with Fabforce. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall DBDesigner?
How do I uninstall DBDesigner in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall DBDesigner in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall DBDesigner in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-16
File size: 25K
Downloads: 621 456
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista