Crystal Clear Hire Review
Crystal Clear Hire is a low cost, highly configurable rental software application designed for small to medium sized businesses within the rental industry. Using an adaptable stock entry scheme together with complete customization of order and invoice design, Crystal Clear Hire can be adapted for any rental business needs.
The hire software offers the perfect solution for any business wishing to streamline their hire process, provide professional documentation to customers and an improved structure to their rental organisation.
- All date formats supported (obtained by regional settings)
- All currency formats supported (obtained by regional settings)
- Fully network ready
- Caters for all types of tax - or no tax at all
- Completely customize orders and invoices to suit your business
- Start using Crystal Clear Hire immediately with the aid of the Crystal Clear Hire configuration wizard
- Organize Stock using the Crystal Clear Hire 'Type' and 'Group' structure
- Orders can contain hire obligations over differing hire periods
- Invoices can consist of one order, more than one order from the same customer, or partial orders
- Autobackup functionality ensures information can be backed up with minimal effort
- Create the most flexible discounts for hires imaginable
- Tax can be exempt from any stock or invoiced item you choose
- View stock currently hired on a simple calendar display as well as a report
- Letter templates allow quick management of customer contact
- Lost, damaged and late return costs are automatically calculated for your approval
- Create orders though the Crystal Clear Hire wizard
- Add as many users with differing privileges to Crystal Clear Hire as you wish
- Users can configure their own settings when logged in
- Incorporates the new Crystal Clear Connect functionality
Crystal Clear Hire is a product developed by Crystal-clear-designs. This site is not directly affiliated with Crystal-clear-designs. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.