- Easy to use interface
- Quickly opens your covers and stretches them to the suitable size for your printer
- Supports over 360 file formats including BMP / JPG / JPG 2000 / GIF / PSD / PNG / .
- Supports many precut papers (>60) and has a custom paper mode
- Drag and drop covers from your favorite cover site directly inside the software so you don't even need to lose time by first downloading and saving them and then having to print them all.
- Preview feature with zoom (1x/2x/4x/8x) and dynamic refresh
- Acquire your pictures directly from your scanner or webcam (TWAIN compatible)
- Command line features so it can be called from other software to open / print your covers
- Fine printer adjustements
- Customize your spines with custom textures and a small tool to cut pictures to fit in the spines
- CoverXP's download module (when the software is minimized there is a small window to drag covers from internet explorer)
- Rotate / flip / mirror features
- Splitted mode for full booklets or keepcases that have separated front / back pictures
- On screen anti-alias can be set to HAVE high quality pictures even when stretched on screen.
coverXP is a product developed by Coverxp. This site is not directly affiliated with Coverxp. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.