CoffeeCup RSS News Flash Review
CoffeeCup RSS News Flash allows you to add your own news to your website or news from Yahoo, CNN, and CNET using Flash. Use RSS News Flash to announce news and link to other pages. You can save space while improving the look and feel of your site. Take full control over size, style, color, borders, scroll settings, and more. Best of all you don't need to know any code to get news on your Site fast and easy.
RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication," which is a format for distributing and gathering content from sources across the web, including newspapers, magazines, and blogs. Web publishers use RSS to easily create and distribute news feeds that include links, headlines, and summaries. There are over 200 news sources built-in but you can also add news from other sources or create your own.
Features of RSS News Flash:
- Edit the info for a feed, click the Edit Feed info icon
- Add Custom Feeds from any RSS news source
- Headlines scroll Up, Down, Left, or Right
- Built-in designer to stylize your news feeds
- Create headline news for multiple sites
- Built-in preview window to see your headlines
- FTP program included for quick uploading
- Works in all major browsers
- Compatible with CoffeeCup DirectFTP
- Includes over 100 News Feeds
CoffeeCup RSS News Flash is a product developed by Coffeecup. This site is not directly affiliated with Coffeecup. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.