- Uninstall Instruction
The IHMC CmapTools program empowers users to construct, navigate, share and criticize knowledge models represented as concept maps.
It allows users to, among many other features:
- construct their Cmaps in their personal computer
- share them on servers (CmapServers) anywhere on the Internet
- link their Cmaps to other Cmaps on servers
- automatically create web pages of their concept maps on servers
- edit their maps synchronously (at the same time) with other users
- search the web for information relevant to a concept map
CmapTools is a product developed by IHMC. This site is not directly affiliated with IHMC. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall CmapTools?
How do I uninstall CmapTools in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall CmapTools in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall CmapTools in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
File size: 215K
Downloads: 372 736
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista