- Uninstall Instruction
Christmas Video Encoder ReviewXmas Video Encoder for Adobe Flash, also called Flash Video Encoder or Flash Video Converter before, can take simple steps to convert your Christmas video to Flash files (SWF and FLV) fast with excellent performance, and speed up your Christmas video hosting and sharing business over the Internet. It is quite easy-to-use but powerful, supports almost all popular video formats, gives you full control over the converting process, free to customize different video, audio settings and output files, provides advanced Christmas video editing functions, generates thumbnail image, offers various playback skins, and automatically creates an adapted Flash Video player (SWF) and HTML page to play the outputting Christmas Flash Video files progressively. Main features:
1. Support a full list of video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPE, MP4, ASF, ASX, DAT, RM, RMVB, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, DV, QT, DAT (VCD), and VOB (DVD) etc.
2. Embed Flash video FLV into SWF file, or let SWF player load external FLV progressively.
3. Create auto-sizing Flash video player to auto-adapt to different video dimension.
4. Offer various pre-designed playback control skins for different layouts and different video dimensions.
5. Support cropping and trimming video source before encoding video to Flash. Now MPEG-2/VOB files can be also cropped and trimmed.
6. Free to adjust initial sound volume.
7. Play Flash video in full-screen.
8. Integrate free FLV Player to watch output FLV video automatically.
9. Create a thumbnail image for the Flash video.
10. Available to specify and load another SWF file at the end of the video, such as short clip of ads about your Web site.
11. Display buffered time of the video on Web server.
12. Automatically generate both SWF player and HTML page.
13. Support loading external subtitles for Flash video by using vsFilter together.
14. User-friendly, fast speed and excellent video quality guaranteed.
Christmas Video Encoder is a product developed by Sourcetec Software. This site is not directly affiliated with Sourcetec Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Christmas Video Encoder?
How do I uninstall Christmas Video Encoder in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Christmas Video Encoder in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Christmas Video Encoder in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-15
Developer: Sourcetec Software
File size: 20.99M
Downloads: 643 891
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista