- Uninstall Instruction
Cerberus is an easy to use webcam monitoring application. Monitor up to ten webcams in realtime, in a fully configurable environment. Upload captured images from each camera to a seperate website/intranet/network/ftp site. Save images at regular intervals in a 'time lapse' sequence - or do all of the above - for each camera.
The application has many uses, monitoring the outside of your house, monitor your house while you are at work, keep track of a baby that is sleeping upstairs.
This is what Cerberus has to offer:
- Monitor up to ten cameras at any one time
- Captured images from each camera can got to separate locations
- Each webcam can capture at a different size and different interval
- Option to save every captured image in 'time lapse' mode
- Option to activate capturing at specific times every day
- Built in viewer / player for captured time lapse images
- Add overlay graphics to the final saved / uploaded image
- Motion capture modes
- Alpha blending on overlay images
- Rotate mode, cycles through available webcams
Cerberus is a product developed by Paulalanfreshney. This site is not directly affiliated with Paulalanfreshney. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Cerberus?
How do I uninstall Cerberus in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Cerberus in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Cerberus in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?