CD-Cover Editor Review
CD-Cover Editor is a powerful yet easy to use program that allows you to design and print jewel case inserts and covers for your CDs or DVDs. Using CD-Cover Editor you don't need to do any typing yourself.
With just a few clicks you can import tracklists from either MP3 files (ID3) or other files, directly from music CDs using CDDB or from playlists created with programs as WinAmp or Windows Media Player (M3U, PLS, ASX, WPL).
Other features include background color and text-style editing, full image support (JPEG, GIF, BMP) and the ability to save/load your covers. CD-Cover Editor is ideal for making covers and inserts for your own compilation CDs.
Major features of the app:
- Uncomplicated user interface. With CD-Cover Editor you can create nice looking CD covers and inserts fast and easy
- CDDB support. Import track information from music CDs
- Create tracklists from playlist files. Supported types are M3U, ASX, PLS, WPL
- Import filenames and MP3 ID3-tag information. You don't need to do any typing
- Text-style editing. Select the font type and font color you want
- Image support (BMP, JPEG, GIF). Use images as background for your covers
- Capability to save/load covers. Save you covers for later editing
- Background color support
- Windows XP design
CD-Cover Editor is a product developed by Cd-cover-editor. This site is not directly affiliated with Cd-cover-editor. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.