Castle Crashers Review
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this newly updated edition of the insanely popular 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
With the new Barbarian Makeover Update, Castle Crashers now delivers uncapped framerate and a new Ultra texture quality mode. We even built a new, fast-paced multiplayer minigame just for you and your friends!
- (NEW!) Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
- Necromantic Pack (includes Necromancer and Cult Minion characters)
- King Pack (includes The King and Open-Faced Gray Knight)
- Also includes: Alien Hominid playable character
A new optional texture quality setting located in the Game Settings Menu. Once the game has been updated, this mode will not be on by default. Players must go to the Game Settings menu and manually toggle it on. Please note, this setting will not perform the same on all systems. It is intended for use on high spec gaming systems and requires a 64-bit OS. So use at your own risk!
Castle Crashers is a product developed by The Behemoth. This site is not directly affiliated with The Behemoth. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.