- Uninstall Instruction
BoxEasy Jukebox Review
BoxEasy is a graphical jukebox style media player that uses album cover art to access songs. The screen looks much like a pub jukebox and works in a similar way. There is also a shuffle-all feature and the ability to create collections of albums. It deliberately uses file and folder names rather than tag information to avoid the repetition and errors caused by songs that have been poorly tagged.
Features of BoxEasy:
- Includes Jukebox, Shuffle and Album play modes, as well as a track search feature
- Scans for existing albums and quickly adds new ones
- Use the alphabetical navigation bar to access albums quickly, or search for individual songs
- It can play randomly from all tracks or from custom collections
- It has the ability to operate like a pub jukebox - great at parties
- Plays MP3, WMA, OGG* and M4A* (*WM codec may be required)
- Simply drag and drop tracks to create albums or add new songs
BoxEasy Jukebox is a product developed by Ziggyred. This site is not directly affiliated with Ziggyred. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall BoxEasy Jukebox?
How do I uninstall BoxEasy Jukebox in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall BoxEasy Jukebox in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall BoxEasy Jukebox in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?