- Uninstall Instruction
We've all been frustrated by losing online auctions at the last minute, but this program can help you steal in and get what you're after. AuctionSleuth incorporates eBay snipe tools, Yahoo snipe tools, Overstock.com snipe tools and auction search tools for the major auction sites eBay, eBay Motors, Yahoo and Overstock.com auctions.
AuctionSleuth includes both automated searching and sniping software to help you find and win auction bargains with very little effort. AuctionSleuth periodically searches auctions sites for items with key words and prices that meet your criteria and then lets you know when they are found.
- Searches eBay, eBay Motors, Yahoo and Overstock.com auctions
- Bid sniping for eBay, eBay Motors, eBay Mature Audience, Yahoo sites and Overstock.com, with bid logic
- Bid Logic can be setup for each snipe bid
- Searches for two types of auctions, "Buy It Now" and "End of Auction" on eBay and Yahoo at the same time
- Can warn you with three different types of alarms (wave file, pop-up alarm or email) that one of your searches was met
- Up to 200 different auction searches can be configured and running simultaneously
- Incorporates a custom auction browser to ensure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted by AuctionsSleuth
- Print search results
AuctionSleuth is a product developed by Auction-sleuth. This site is not directly affiliated with Auction-sleuth. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall AuctionSleuth?
How do I uninstall AuctionSleuth in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall AuctionSleuth in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall AuctionSleuth in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-11
File size: 878
Downloads: 141 337
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista