- Uninstall Instruction
Atom Timer Review
This enhanced alarm clock offers two fantastic features. First, it is atomic clock software, which means it updates your computer's system clock using the National Institute of Standards and Technology atomic time servers (NIST server). You can synchronize your system clock with these atomic time servers.
Second, Atom Timer offers a computer alarm clock with a mp3 alarm clock. It's convenient to set up the alarm to use mp3, wav, midi files, and more. You can also set a timer to automatically shutdown your computer at a specified time.
- Synchronize your system clock to the exact time using the NIST atomic time servers
- Alarm clock feature with settings for custom messages and sounds, including mp3,wav,midi,and more
- When using the alarm clock you can choose Countdown mode
- Up to 255 alarms can be scheduled in the alarm clock list to run at any time
- Automatically shut down your computer (Support win9x/Me/2000)
- Use hotkeys (Ctrl-Del,Ctrl-Ins) to minimize and restore windows
- Autorun options after Windows startup
- Customizable skin styles that exactly meet your preferences (just right click the skin)
- Edit skin (for advanced user)
- Adjust automatically every 24 hours
- Intuitive user interface
- Stay on top window
- Display time in 12/24 hours format
Support Proxy Server
Atom Timer is a product developed by NowSmart. This site is not directly affiliated with NowSmart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Atom Timer?
How do I uninstall Atom Timer in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Atom Timer in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Atom Timer in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-14
File size: 7K
Downloads: 414 040
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista