- Uninstall Instruction
Effectively copies corrupt data from any type of disks or erroneous connections if standard copying methods fail. AnyReader supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if the connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVDs or defective floppy/hard disks. Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn't been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks. This allows you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read.
- Reads files from disks with physical damage
- Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data
- Reads data as much as possible
- Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process
- Support file sizes up to file system limits
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface
AnyReader is a product developed by Objectrescue. This site is not directly affiliated with Objectrescue. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall AnyReader?
How do I uninstall AnyReader in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall AnyReader in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall AnyReader in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-04-17
File size: 11K
Downloads: 839 815
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista