Advanced Archive Password Recovery Review
Advanced RAR Password Recovery (or simply ARPR) can be used to recover the lost password for a RAR archive. At the moment, there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so the only available methods are "brute force" and dictionary-based attacks.Features:
- ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface
- ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible)
- All compression methods are supported
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- You can select the custom character set for "brute-force" attack (non-English characters are supported)
- You can interrupt the program at any time.
Resuming is supported
- ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state
- ARPR can utilise either a customizable "brute-force" approach, or an effective dictionary-based approach.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery is a product developed by Elcomsoft. This site is not directly affiliated with Elcomsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.