Advanced Personal Firewall Review
Prevents hackers and adware communications. Stops viruses and worms, and protects against emerging viruses before they attack.This easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats. The Advanced Personal Firewall interface provides one-step access to the security features that keep your computer safe. Advanced Personal Firewall's major features are presented in a menu on the left side of the interface.
- Protects against web based attacks
- You get protection from viruses, worms, trojan horses and spyware that sneak into your computer via your web browser or instant messenger
- Keeps track of the good, the bad, and the unknown out on the Internet by using virtual containers, called Zones, to classify the computers and networks that connect to your computer
- The new Program Alerts enable you to set access permission for programs that have not asked for Blocked Zone or Trusted Zone access before
- Use the Preferences tab to set or change your Advanced Personal Firewall security software password and log in or log out
- You can back up your existing security settings to a Registry file so that you can restore them later if you need
- Most commonly used programs can be configured automatically for Internet access
- You can be notified by an alert each time Advanced Personal Firewall security software acts to protect you; or only when an alert is likely to have resulted from hacker activity. You can also choose to log all alerts, only high-rated alerts, or alerts caused by specific traffic types
- The Program has a Keep List that contains entries to components you don't want Advanced Personal Firewall to remove or detect in the next scan
- Advanced diagnostics and centralized reporting
Advanced Personal Firewall is a product developed by Malwaresweeper. This site is not directly affiliated with Malwaresweeper. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.