- Uninstall Instruction
Adobe Document Cloud Review
Whether you need to scan, edit, or get documents signed, start with Adobe Document Cloud apps and services. And experience the simplest, smartest way to make work happen anywhere.
Work with the most secure PDFs.
Create and share accessible PDFs that are filled with information you can reuse. Adobe Acrobat DC makes it quick, easy, and secure.
Get documents signed in seconds.
Turn slow, manual signing processes into automated experiences and collect signatures in record time. With Adobe Sign, it’s simply done.
The best PDF tools. When and where you need them.
Subscribe to get the Acrobat DC desktop software you know - plus the tools you need to get work done anywhere on computers, mobile, and web.
- Trust your PDFs to the complete PDF workflow solution that allows you to work across mobile devices. Acrobat DC combines the latest Acrobat desktop software with premium mobile features and easy-to-use online services to help you accomplish more when working with PDFs in the office or on the go.
- Do more with Office 365. Maximize your investment with new Document Cloud add-ins for Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Support virtual environments. Deploy Acrobat in virtualized environments with named user support for Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, and Microsoft App-V.
- Easily compare files. Quickly and accurately detect differences between two PDF files with the all-new Compare Files tool.
- Use digital IDs. Digitally sign, certify, and verify documents more easily with the updated Certificates tool.
- Work with Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive. Now you can access and store files in your Dropbox, Box, or Microsoft OneDrive account while working in Acrobat DC.
- Easier scan to PDF. With the new scan-to-PDF workflow, it’s easy to choose the best scanning options and get the best results.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Create professional-looking PDFs from inside your Microsoft Office applications. Even turn Office files into PDFs from your browser or mobile device.
- Go from camera to PDF. Snap a photo of a paper document with your mobile device and share it with others as a PDF file.
- Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from any application that prints by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDFs to archive content, review pages offline, or print them more reliably.
- Merge files into one PDF. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more into a single organized PDF file.
- Apply PDF passwords and permissions. Add copy and edit protections to any PDF. Or include a password to protect your PDF from unauthorized access.
- Instantly edit any paper document. Turn your paper document into a PDF you can edit right away with fonts that look just like your original—even from your iPad (Acrobat Pro only).
- Convert PDFs to Office formats. Turn your PDF into a native Microsoft Office document from your browser or mobile device, saving fonts and formatting.
- Edit data in scanned tables. Need to work with data but have only a paper printout? Scan it to PDF and then convert to Excel for editing and analysis.
- Review and comment. Give and get fast, clear feedback using a touch-friendly interface.
- Remove and redact information. Don’t just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even in metadata (Acrobat Pro only).
- Add rich media. It’s easy to add audio files, video files, and interactive objects to your PDFs (Acrobat Pro only).
Send and sign
- Get legal e-signatures. Send legally binding documents that recipients can sign from anywhere, worldwide, in a browser on a mobile device.
- Fill and sign any form—fast. Type on your form or drag and drop text from your personal autofill collection—on a computer, browser, or tablet.
- Send and track files online. Make sure your files reach their destination. Never bother with overnight delivery again.
- Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Turn existing paper, Word, or PDF forms into digital forms that are easy to fill in or sign (Acrobat Pro only).
- Collect form responses with fillable PDFs. Invite people to return PDF forms via email. Automatically collect all responses in one file.
- Sync your signature. Take a picture of your handwritten signature, then sync it to sign PDFs at your desk or on the go.
Adobe Document Cloud is a product developed by Adobe. This site is not directly affiliated with Adobe. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Adobe Document Cloud?
How do I uninstall Adobe Document Cloud in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Adobe Document Cloud in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Adobe Document Cloud in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-14
File size: 12K
Downloads: 777 570
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista