- Uninstall Instruction
Adobe Audition Review
This popular application allows you to record, mix, edit, and master digital audio files with powerful tools that bring flexibility and control to your desktop studio. Audition lets you easily create music, produce radio spots, and restore imperfect recordings. You can bring audio and video together using smart integration with Adobe video applications.
Major features of the app:
- Low-latency mixing with unlimited tracks
- ASIO, VST, DirectX, and ReWire support
- More than 50 audio effects and DSP tools
- Recordable parameter automation with external hardware support
- Surround Encoder
- Complete audio toolset
- Loop-based soundtrack creation
- Intuitive user interface
- Audio editing for video
- Thousands of uncompressed 32-bit music loops
- Audio restoration tools
- Mastering Rack in Edit View
- Spectral Frequency Display tools
- Spectral Pan and Phase displays
- Mastering tools
Adobe Audition is a product developed by Adobe. This site is not directly affiliated with Adobe. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Adobe Audition?
How do I uninstall Adobe Audition in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Adobe Audition in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Adobe Audition in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-18
File size: 1M
Downloads: 362 660
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista