- Uninstall Instruction
Active Kill Disk Review
[email protected] KillDisk is a hard drive and partition eraser utility that allows you to destroy all data on hard and floppy drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders.
If you use FDISK, FORMAT utilities, or DELETE standard operating system command for data removal, there is always a chance to recover deleted data (using undelete file or some data recovery software) and use against your will.
- Detects and displays information about all partitions, hard disks and floppy drives currently connected to your computer
- Wipes out all floppies and hard disk drives completely by secure overwriting data on physical level using [One Pass Zeros] data destruction method
- Erases partitions, logical drives and even unused disk space
- Erasing report is created and can be saved as a file
- Supports IDE, SATA and SCSI drives
- Supports larger than 128GB hard disks via using LBA(LBA48) mode
- File systems (FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc) on the drive do not matter, detected physical drive is erased using low-level disk access
- Double confirmation excludes possibility of accidental erasing of data
- Intuitive console interface and command line mode for advanced users
- Works on any system capable of boot from floppy in DOS mode
Active Kill Disk is a product developed by Killdisk. This site is not directly affiliated with Killdisk. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Active Kill Disk?
How do I uninstall Active Kill Disk in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Active Kill Disk in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Active Kill Disk in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-06-18
File size: 12K
Downloads: 994 929
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista