Acrylic WiFi Free Review
Acrylic WiFi Free v1.1 for Windows is an advanced Wi-Fi scanner for 802.11ac networks that is able to gather real-time WLAN information and perform network analysis. The main difference between Acrylic and other WiFi tools is that supports "monitor mode" what means that you can capture all wireless packets and gather information about wireless devices, such as connected clients.
- Access points: Get WLAN network information (SSID and BSSID) and clients connected to the network.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts (RSSI) of detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known devices.
- Channels: Channel scanner in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X).
Get information about WLAN supported speeds (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac,...)
There are releases for 32bits and 64bits.
Discover Acrylic WiFi Free unique features that you won’t see in any other wireless networks analysis software and get information about Hidden networks, try our packet viewer, check Wireshark com integration and get information about legacy 802.11b devices.
It's also able to show Wi-Fi passwords for WPS, WEP, WPA and WPA2 routers when default WIFi passwords have not been changed.
Acrylic WiFi Free is a product developed by Tarlogic. This site is not directly affiliated with Tarlogic. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.