Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets Review
The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Sheets can easily be checked, edited and shared on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, budgets more while you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance, or any other fields with confidence. When on the go, your data and office move with you. Create charts, run analyses and annotate your documents from your phone at any time. Accounting on the go is even easier, with quick access to any spreadsheets and a chart maker for any type.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files your way with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel lets you build your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs. Keep a worksheet for your financials and edit anytime.
Get data analysis, spreadsheets and business collaboration tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel's modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet and chart features, formats, and formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit and insert charts that bring your data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add and Edit Chart Labels to highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker to keep up-to-date on expenses.
Review and Edit
• On the go? Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort and filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide, and unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files and charts with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email message or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel today.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets is a product developed by Microsoft Corporation. This site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.