Huawei Backup Review
Introducing Huawei Backup:
Never lose your data again. Backup allows users of Huawei devices to easily save an extra copy of their data,including contacts, SMS and MMS, call records, apps, media files, and more to a storage device or to the cloud.
Backup includes support for 79 languages, including Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and more. It supports devices running EMUI 4.0 and later.
Backup lets you:
• Back up your personal data, including contacts, SMS and MMS, call records, system settings, alarms, browser bookmarks, email accounts, Calendar events, Weather, Clock, and Music.
• Back up your apps, including app data such as accounts.
• Back up your media files, including photos, videos, and recordings.
• Encrypt your backups for greater security.
• Save your backups to memory cards, USB drives, or the cloud. Some device models support backing up to network-attached storage or Huawei Back-up.
Selected devices can now back up to network-attached storage (NAS) and Huawei Back-up. You can also make automatic backups to NAS, Huawei Back-up, and memory cards now.
Huawei Backup is a product developed by Huawei Internet Services. This site is not directly affiliated with Huawei Internet Services. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.