HiPER Scientific Calculator Review
HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popular calculator with more than 25 million downloads and 100 000 five-star ratings.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
- "pocket" for small devices
- "compact" for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
- "expanded" for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
- fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
- mixed numbers;
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
- unlimited number of braces;
- operator priority;
- repeated operations;
- variables and symbolic computation;
- derivatives and integrals;
- graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
- calculation details - extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
- complex numbers
- conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
- sums and products of sequences
- advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
- powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
- display exponent as SI units prefix;
- memory operations with 10 extended memories;
- clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
- result history;
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
- logical operations;
- bitwise shifts and rotations;
- haptic feedback;
- more than 90 physical constants;
- conversion among 250 units;
- Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
HiPER Scientific Calculator is a product developed by HiPER Development Studio. This site is not directly affiliated with HiPER Development Studio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.