Grow Empire: Rome Review
Grow Empire: Rome is a captivating game, mixing tower defense (TD) and strategy mechanics with role playing (RPG) elements.
You are Caesar, mighty leader of the Roman republic, your objective is to defeat other civilizations in ancient Europe with an army made-up of roman soldiers, siege weapons, heroes and barbarian mercenaries. Be ready for War!
Turn a small republic in the heart of the Italian peninsula into the greatest civilization the world has ever seen. Lead a bunch of weak peasants into the fierceness of battle to turn them into invincible warriors!
Upgrade your stronghold to defend yourself from the most fearful barbarian clans and armies from Italy, Gallium, Carthage and Iberian peninsula. Conquer them to expand your domains and see your national wealth grow.
The glory is awaiting for you, Caesar!
Veni Vidi Vici!
• Tower Defense (TD), Strategy and Role Playing (RPG) elements.
• +1500 waves to survive.
• +120 cities to conquer in ancient Europe.
• New city defense mode.
• +1000 buildings upgrades.
• +35 different Roman troops to discover and unlock.
• 4 European enemy factions, each with +12 different troops.
• Siege weapons and war elephants!
• 7 heroes with special skills.
• +18 Skills to unlock.
• +6 type of Card boosts with 3 levels of power!
• Craft cards into more powerful versions!
Grow Empire: Rome is a product developed by Games Station Studio. This site is not directly affiliated with Games Station Studio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.