Google Docs Review
Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Google Docs is a product developed by Google LLC. This site is not directly affiliated with Google LLC. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.