djay - DJ App & Mixer Review
djay transforms your Android device into a full-featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay gives you direct access to all the music on your device, plus millions of songs. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
Mix all your music + millions of songs: My Music, TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go+.
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify is no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
Lean back and listen to an automatic DJ mix with stunning transitions. Automix AI intelligently identifies rhythmic patterns including the best intro and outro sections of songs to keep the music flowing.
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 8 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
PRE-CUEING WITH HEADPHONES
Preview and prepare the next song through headphones. By enabling djay’s Split Output mode or by using an external audio interface you can pre-listen to songs through headphones independently from the mix that goes through the main speakers for live DJing.
DJ HARDWARE INTEGRATION
• Native integration of Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 via Bluetooth MIDI
• Native integration of Pioneer DJ DDJ-WeGO4, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Mixtour, Reloop Beatpad, Reloop Beatpad 2, Reloop Mixon4
ADVANCED AUDIO FEATURES
• Key lock / time-stretching
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Crush, Gate, and more
• Looping & Cue Points
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Auto gain
• High-res waveforms
djay - DJ App & Mixer is a product developed by Algoriddim. This site is not directly affiliated with Algoriddim. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.