Anti-virus Dr.Web Light Review
Free basic anti-virus protection for mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 — 11.0, and for TVs, media players and gaming consoles powered by Android TV 5.0+.
Features and advantages of the protection components
• Quick or full file-system scans, and custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
• The SpIDer Guard monitor scans file systems in real-time whenever an attempt is made to store files in a device’s memory.
• Neutralises encryption ransomware: malicious processes are terminated even if a device is locked; lockers not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database are blocked; data remains intact, eliminating the need to pay criminals a ransom.
• Detects new, unknown malware thanks to the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files and applications can be restored.
• Minimal impact on system performance.
• Restrained use of battery resources.
• Economises traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limits.
• Detailed statistics reveal what threats have been detected and what actions have been taken with them.
• A convenient and informative widget for working with the SpIDer Guard file monitor.
Anti-virus Dr.Web Light alone is not enough to protect your system from all types of modern-day threats. This version lacks important components, including the Call and SMS Filter, the Anti-theft and the URL filter. To protect your mobile device from all types of cyberthreats, use the comprehensive protection product Dr.Web Security Space for Android.
Anti-virus Dr.Web Light is a product developed by Doctor Web, Ltd. This site is not directly affiliated with Doctor Web, Ltd. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.